Maybe it is possible; you don't know for sure. But I do agree: It is too soon.
It's just too difficult to think that it might never happen, that he might never come. I have to keep hoping that it will come true. All he has to do is prove it.
You talk like it's so easy. Why don't you tell me what it is exactly I need to do?
- Well, to start you must love God. The very essence of the dream is rooted in knowing, loving, and following Him. How can I follow one who doesn't follow God?
- The second is the actual proof. This could easily be the toughest thing because I know I can be stubborn and untrusting (You said that right!) One way to help is to get recommendation letters. It says a lot that a guy would go through the trouble to involve close friends and family in this process.
- Doing something inconvenient (for you) that would brighten my day is another thing. If I randomly crave ice cream, but it's a blizzard out there, you could surprise me with my favorite treat! It's those little things that help assure me that it's true. Self-sacrifice is another big one that goes hand in hand with that one. Giving up time, or effort to please me or to help me in some way, especially when you don't want to is ample proof.
- Say it. especially at weird times. Especially if our relationship doesn't call for it. It would be so wonderful to know a guy who was willing to commit to it and take the risk without the assurance I could reciprocate. When you know what you want, you don't hesitate to go get it!
- Dedication! If you were dedicated long term to me, and proved it through devotion and fidelity, it would definitely help your case.
Wow, so much, I don't know if I can do that right now.
It's okay; if it's not you, then God has someone who will.
No comments:
Post a Comment