Don't you just love when people misinterpret you? Hilarious, huh?
It's not all that easy though when you don't realize it until later. Ignorance is bliss they say. If only it would stay that way.
How does one convey meaning and intention in a way that is not easily misinterpreted? Is it possible to be fully understood in any one matter by any one person?
I find acquaintances are especially difficult to converse with. More often than not things either go under or overstated, and consequently false impressions arise.
I would like to clear all misconceptions and wipe them from the minds of onlookers and participants alike, but it is not possible without revealing more than I should. I do not appreaciate being the stem of humor or being made into a joke. What you mock is who I am. I urge you to be more respectful.
No comments:
Post a Comment